Sunday, October 29, 2023

Drag Queen Bingo & Dinner

   Saturday night was an enjoyable night for me as I went to a fantastic event with my friends for a very worthy cause. The event is Drag Queen Bingo and Honey; this wasn't your grandmother's bingo game. This bingo took place at Congregation Rodeph Shalom, located at 615 North Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA, rodephshalom.org, and they do different themed bingo programs like last night's theme, vampire vixens. The event benefits Aids Fund Philly aidsfundphilly.org  

  This Gay Bingo event lasts 2.5 hours. You can bring your own food and drinks; some snacks and beverages are available, and even bingo blotters are available. The event is 40.00 per person, and you will get 12 bingo cards. There are also 3 unique bingo cards you must buy for particular games for even bigger prizes. Also, they do 50/50 raffles with cash prizes. I had a fantastic time also. I won 8.00 (not bad for a first-timer). Disclaimer: This is my second time going to drag bingo; I went to my first one in 2019, and it was the most wonderful one ever. If you ever have time off on the weekends, bring your friends and family (must be 18 years of age, of course) to this beautiful Drag show. 














After a beautiful night of Drag Queen Bingo, I headed to Maple Shade, NJ, to Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant, where they have delicious craft beers and excellent food selections. Some of the food selections have craft beer in their ingredients, and they also have vegetarian options as well. You can join their loyalty rewards program called "King Of The Hill," where membership is 20.00, and you can earn points for food purchases, drink from a 22oz mug (for the cost of a regular pint of beer), and get exclusive perks and offers at any Iron Hill brewery location. I had the Pumpkin Ale and got to take a crowler home. For dinner, I had the most beautiful Short rib stroganoff made with beer-braised beef, mushrooms, caramelized onions, pappardelle, and caramelized onion sauce nestled on top of egg noodles.








      Well, where will my next trip take me next?  You have to Stay Tuned to find out. Happy Travels 

Jerzy P🚗💛😊

No comments:

Post a Comment